Any person who has been legally and ordinarily residing in the Cayman Islands for a period of at least eight (8) years may be eligible for Permanent Residency.

After having been legally and ordinarily resident in the Islands for eight years you may apply for permanent residence at any time before the end of nine years so long as you continue to be legally and ordinarily resident here.

If you wish to add a spouse to a valid Work Permit, you may apply for an Amendment to add Dependant(s). Contact Us

The Immigration Law allows the Chief Immigration Officer to grant a Temporary Work Permit for a period up to 180 days.

Visa and Passport

It is an application electronically submitted to the Department of State website. Consular Officers use the information entered on the DS-160 to process the visa application and, combined with a personal interview, determine an applicant’s eligibility for a non-immigrant visa.

You are not required to bring your entire application. For your interview, you are required to bring your confirmation page with your application ID number on it so we can retrieve your DS-160. You must bring the confirmation page with you during all phases of the application process. Without the confirmation page, we may not be able to process your visa case.

A border services officer at the port of entry in Canada will determine how long you can stay in Canada. Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada.

You should apply for an extension at least 30 days before the authorized end of your stay.

Passport processing takes between 6 to 8 weeks.

Corporate Services

No. In accordance to the Trade and Business Licensing Law (2007) you can renew your license 28 days in advance. Payment will not be accepted before the 28 days.

Yes. All businesses are required to have pension and health insurance for employees. You may wish to speak with the Labour and Pensions Office or one of the local providers for more information.

Getting Started With Us

Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest
updates to your email inbox.